/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/keyes-life-safety.png 0 0 BKeyes /wp-content/uploads/2018/07/keyes-life-safety.png BKeyes2018-10-27 00:00:382018-10-26 17:23:55New Forms on the 'Tools' Webpage
This is a special posting to let you know there are 6 new forms on the ‘Tools’ webpage for you to download for free:
- Advantages if the Building is Sprinklered – This form identifies all of the advantages that you can take if your building is fully sprinklered.
- Building Tour by the Numbers – This form identifies many of the quantitative requirements for complying with the Life Safety Code.
- EC Document Review Form – This form identifies the documents you need to be compliant with The Joint Commission’s EC chapter.
- Fire Extinguisher Annual Maintenance Report – During the document review session, surveyors are often looking for documentation that identifies when the last 6-year inspection, or 12-year hydro test was conducted, and when the next one is due. This form helps you document that for each extinguisher.
- Cooking Hood Monthly Inspection – Did you know you are required to perform monthly inspections of the cooking hood fire suppression system? This form helps you document that.
- Sprinkler System Pressure Gauge Monthly inspection – All pressure gauges on the sprinkler system need to be inspected, and this form will track that for you.
Take a look at this re-defined webpage as there are over 35 forms and templates waiting for you to download… all at no cost.