Understand practical applications of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®! Learn from Life Safety surveyors on what to prepare for during surveys! A 2-day Boot Camp on the comprehensive examination of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®, as it applies to healthcare organizations; presented by Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC and Codenity, LLC.
Date: July 18 & 19, 2016
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 2930 S. River Rd, Des Plaines, IL (847) 296-8900
• LSC Origins & Organization • Smoke Compartments • Occupancy Designations
• Suites • Construction Types • Additions & Renovations
• Operating Features • Means of Egress • Door Locks
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers • Fire Barriers • Hazardous Areas
• Building Services • Fire Protection Systems • Understanding CMS
• Changes the 2012 LSC Will Bring • Key Interpretations by Accreditation Organizations • Documentation Needed for a Successful Survey
Who Should Attend:
• Facility Managers • Safety Officers • Chief Operating Officers
• Accreditation Coordinators • Architect/Engineers • Consultants
Brad Keyes, CHSP, owner of Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC; current advisor to Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) and former Joint Commission LS surveyor.
Alise Howlett, Assoc. AIA, CFPE, CHFM, owner of Codenity, LLC; current LS surveyor for HFAP, and a plan reviewer for multiple municipalities.
Cost: $779.00 per participant. Includes workbook, seminar materials, opening night reception, and breakfast and lunch each day; Does not include hotel, or travel. Certificate of Attendance awarded on completion.
Hotel Registration link for special rates or mention Keyes Life Safety Boot Camp when calling: http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/O/ORDCHGI-LSB-20160717/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
Register: Online at www.Eventbrite.com and search “Keyes Life Safety Boot Camp” or complete registration below and submit check or money order. Do not send cash. Seating limited to 50 individuals. Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Registration closes June 10, 2016.
Send Registration to:
Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC
PO Box 54
Rockton, IL 61072