Understand practical applications of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®! Learn from Life Safety surveyors on what to prepare for during surveys! A 2-day Boot Camp on the comprehensive examination of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®, as it applies to healthcare organizations; presented by Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC and Codenity, LLC.
Date: April 24 & 25, 2018
Location: Embassy Suites Centennial Olympic Park, 267 Marietta St., Atlanta, GA 30313 404-223-2300
• LSC Origins & Organization • Smoke Compartments • Occupancy Designations
• Suites • Construction Types • Additions & Renovations
• Operating Features • Means of Egress • Door Locks
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers • Fire Barriers • Hazardous Areas
• Building Services • Fire Protection Systems • Understanding CMS
• Challenges in Implementing the New Requirements of the 2012 LSC • Key Interpretations by Accreditation Organizations • Documentation Needed for a Successful Survey
Who Should Attend:
• Facility Managers • Safety Officers • Chief Operating Officers
• Accreditation Coordinators • Architect/Engineers • Consultants
Brad Keyes, CHSP, owner of Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC; and former Joint Commission LS surveyor.
Alise Howlett, Assoc. AIA, CFPE, CHFM, owner of Codenity, LLC; current advisor to HFAP, and a plan reviewer for multiple municipalities.
Cost: $889.00 per participant. Includes workbook, seminar materials, opening night reception, and breakfast and lunch each day; Does not include hotel, or travel. Certificate of Attendance awarded on completion.
Embassy Suites at Centennial Olympic Park, 267 Marietta Street, Atlanta, GA 30313, phone (404) 223-2300
To receive special event hotel room pricing of $179/night, book your room prior to March 24 at: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/A/ATLESES-KLS-20180423/index.jhtml
Register Early: Seating is limited to 50 individuals – Previous boot camps have sold out. Registration will close on April 2. Go to https://www.eventbrite.com and search “Keyes Life Safety Boot Camp-Atlanta”
Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Registration closes when all seats are filled, or April 2, 2018
Bring your own copy of the 2012 Life Safety Code!
Questions? Call Alise Howlett at 815-713-8144
Exclusively sponsored by: