TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER!
Understand practical applications of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®! Learn from a Life Safety surveyor on what to prepare for during surveys! A 2-day Boot Camp on the comprehensive examination of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®, as it applies to healthcare organizations; presented by Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC and Compliance One.
Date: February 7 & 8, 2019
Location: The Boot Camp will be held at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital in the J. Walter Barnes Conference Center, located at 620 Skyline Drive, Jackson, TN 38301.
• LSC Origins & Organization • Smoke Compartments • Occupancy Designations
• Suites • Construction Types • Additions & Renovations
• Operating Features • Means of Egress • Door Locks
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers • Fire Barriers • Hazardous Areas
• Building Services • Fire Protection Systems • Understanding CMS
• Strange Observations • Key Interpretations by Accreditation Organizations • Documentation Needed for a Successful Survey
Who Should Attend:
• Facility Managers • Safety Officers • Chief Operating Officers
• Accreditation Coordinators • Architect/Engineers • Consultants
Brad Keyes, CHSP, owner of Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC; and former Joint Commission LS surveyor.
Cost: Early-bird registration is $789.00 per participant and is valid through December 31, 2018. Starting January 1, 2019 the rate is $889.00 per attendee.
Includes: Workbook, seminar materials, opening night reception, and breakfast and lunch each day; Does not include hotel, or travel.
NOTE: CEUs will be awarded on completion.
Hotel: The designated hotel to stay is the Doubletree Hotel, 1770 Highway 45 Bypass, Jackson TN 38305. Use Group Code ‘LSB’ for discount pricing. Transportation between hotel and Jackson-Madison County General hospital will be provided.
Register Early: Seating is limited to 50 individuals – Previous boot camps have sold out. Registration will close on January 15, 2019. To register, go to https://complianceonegroup.com/westtennesseehealthcare/
Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Registration closes when all seats are filled, or January 15, 2019
Cancellation Policy: Due to limited seating, you may cancel your registration up to 2-weeks prior to the scheduled boot camp. Cancellations will incur a $25.00 fee.
Bring your own copy of the 2012 Life Safety Code!