April 3 & 4, 2017 is the date of the next Keyes Life Safety Boot Camp, to be held in Charleston, SC.
- This two-day boot camp on the 2012 Life Safety Code is designed for healthcare organizations that want to:
- Understand practical applications of the Life Safety Code
- Learn from actual Life Safety surveyors on what to prepare for during surveys
- Recognize how the new 2012 Life Safety Code will impact your organization
- Appreciate key requirements of the 2012 Life Safety Code as they apply to health care facilities and related occupancies
Who should attend:
- Facility managers
- Safety officers
- Chief operating officers
- Accreditation coordinators
- Architects / Engineers
Watch for further announcements on information to register.
This boot camp is co-presented by Brad Keyes (Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC) and Alise Howlett (Codenity, LLC), and is sponsored by: