Registration for the Keyes Life Safety Boot Camp in Atlanta on April 24 & 25, 2018 has closed… Did you want to attend this educational event but missed your chance to register??
Not to worry…. Now you can attend another Keyes Life Safety Boot Camp scheduled for May 22 & 23, 2018 in Kalamazoo, MI. It’s the very same content, the very same presenters, but is sponsored by Compliance One.
Understand practical applications of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®! Learn from Life Safety surveyors on what to prepare for during surveys! A 2-day Boot Camp on the comprehensive examination of the NFPA 101 Life Safety Code®, as it applies to healthcare organizations; presented by Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC.
Date: May 22 & 23, 2018
Location: Downtown Kalamazoo Michigan
600 E. Michigan Ave., Suite A, Kalamazoo, MI 49007
• LSC Origins & Organization • Smoke Compartments • Occupancy Designations
• Suites • Construction Types • Additions & Renovations
• Operating Features • Means of Egress • Door Locks
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers • Fire Barriers • Hazardous Areas
• Building Services • Fire Protection Systems • Understanding CMS
• Challenges in Implementing the New Requirements of the 2012 LSC • Key Interpretations by Accreditation Organizations • Documentation Needed for a Successful Survey
Who Should Attend:
• Facility Managers • Safety Officers • Chief Operating Officers
• Accreditation Coordinators • Architect/Engineers • Consultants
Brad Keyes, CHSP, owner of Keyes Life Safety Compliance, LLC; and former Joint Commission LS surveyor.
Alise Howlett, Assoc. AIA, CFPE, CHFM, owner of Codenity, LLC; current advisor to HFAP, and a plan reviewer for multiple municipalities.
Cost: $889.00 per participant. Includes workbook, seminar materials, opening night reception, and breakfast and lunch each day; Does not include hotel, or travel. Certificate of Attendance awarded on completion.
Register: To register for this event, go to www.complianceonebootcamp.com.
Register Early: Seating is limited – Previous boot camps have sold out. Registration will close on May 2.
Bring your own copy of the 2012 Life Safety Code!
Questions? Contact Ali Rogers, Marketing Manager, email@example.com; 866-779-3235
Exclusively sponsored by: